Work with A Specialized Vendor for PCI Compliance
As an enabler of FIs, VGS understands your needs to acquire and engage customers on financial products like bank accounts and cards, and do so in the most efficient way. Adding the VGS Vault lets you focus on growth while utilizing your resources effectively to address your PCI compliance needs.
When you issue cards, the data security needs are varied and complex, and VGS can support them all.
- Verify cardholder information and handle PII data in KYC/KYB processes and credit applications
- Instantly and securely showing PAN data to cardholders in a card reveal feature that showcases innovation
- Protect the sensitive data in settlement and master account files
- Add cards to digital wallets via push provisioning to encourage more use in more places
- Enable staff to service customers without taking on PCI compliance scope by redacting information on screens and in internal messaging systems
- Send global card payouts and disbursements and maximize money movement flexibility by compliantly transmitting payment credentials across the VISA Direct and MasterCard Send platforms, instant payment networks RTP and FedNow, and fintechs like Venmo and PayPal.
Tokenized Account Numbers (TANs)
Tokenized Account Numbers from VGS turn your bank account number (DDA) into a token. You can share a secure, unique, and merchant-specific token instead of sending sensitive information in raw form to customers and third parties to meet data-sharing requirements.
In addition, with the new CFPB regulatory requirements on data-sharing that mandate FI compliance, FIs need a partner that can:
- Support a unique token for bank accounts
- Avoid the risk of third parties accessing your bank account - especially those without sufficient security protocols
- Mitigate fraud liability from third parties using your accounts for any use case: Pay by Bank, fraud checks, personal finance, and more.