The VGS Payments Team is as excited as ever about our mission to secure the world’s payments data and maximize its value for companies around the globe. Those may be lofty objectives, but here at VGS we set ambitious, yet realistic goals - personally and professionally.
We’ve all heard that making your goals public and engaging others with them increases the likelihood that they will be realized. So, over the next month or so, I’m also committing to running a series of blogs, based around a new guide we’ve put together, to help you master Payments Orchestration.
This year, I am personally on the road to accomplishing new goals like making (and saving) more money and losing some of that extra weight I’ve been carrying around.
Payments Orchestration enables you to achieve a number of business objectives concurrently from a single, low-code integration to the VGS platform. Some of these concepts may be familiar to you, while others may be completely new – but all of them come back to using payments as a driver for achieving your business goals.
Each of our blog posts will detail a specific use case for Payments Orchestration, but you can always access the full guide at any time along the way.
We will be detailing how you can achieve the following goals:
- Making more money by increasing sales through higher success rates on transactions, lower cart abandonment, and accepting more payment methods
- Losing weight in the form of unnecessary costs as you gain more control over your transaction routing
- Building better friendships with your customers as you provide streamlined payments services while maintaining free, secure access to all your payments data so you can provide the best experience possible
- Leaving unhealthy relationships and reducing dependencies on single payment providers who benefit from an uneven power dynamic
- Cultivating a growth mindset and equipping yourself with the tools and partners that will grow and scale with your business
Any of these sound good? How about all of them? Stick around and grab our new guide to see how we at VGS are putting the payments power back into your hands!