Effective: August 12, 2019
Very Good Security, Inc. ("VGS", "Company, "We", "Us", or "Our") is committed to protecting your privacy and the privacy of the information that you secure with VGS.
- "VGS", "We", "Us", or "Our" means VGS.
- "You" or "Your" means you the user as well as the company or other legal entity for whom you are accepting this Agreement and any other Agents or Affiliates of that company or entity.
- "Your Data" means all electronic data or information submitted by You to VGS.
- "VGS Services" or "Services": Collectively, the VGS features, services, dashboards, website, and software.
- What is Covered
This Policy outlines VGS's privacy practices in relation to use of the Company's Websites link and related applications and services offered by VGS (collectively "Services").
- Policy Changes
- Information Collection
- Customer Financial Information: We collect this information only to facilitate receipt of payments for VGS Services or to verify qualifications of prospective VGS Customers. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Bank Account information
- Credit Card information
- Other payment instrument information
- General Customer Information: VGS collects this information so that we can verify your usage, provide you with support, and provide personalized communications about the Company and its Services. This information may include, but is not limited to:
- Company Name
- Business details
- Email Address
- Phone number
- Other Identification information
- Other 3rd Party Data
- VGS User Name and Password
- Any other information you decide to share with us
- Web Site and Device Information: VGS also automatically collects information from the following sources:
- Cookies, Flash Cookies, 3rd Party Cookies
- Web Beacons
- URLs, Logs, IP Addresses, and other Device Information
- Location information
- Aggregated Information: VGS may monitor your use of the Services and use your data in an aggregate and anonymous manner, compile statistical and performance information related to the provision and operation of the Services, and may make such information publicly available, provided that such information does not incorporate your data and/or identify your or your customer's Confidential Information. VGS retains all intellectual property rights in such information.
- Information Use
The information collected from VGS Customers and VGS Customer Clients, as outlined above, is used to perform the Services requested (e.g. if you fill out a contact form, VGS may use the information you provide to contact you about your interest in the VGS services). We collect this data for the following reasons:
- To secure your or your client information and maintain your accounts with VGS.
- To provide you support, respond to your questions and comments, and offer customer service.
- To send you notices and updates.
- To prevent fraud, illegal or prohibited activities, and security breaches.
- To investigate fraud, security issues, and suspicious activities.
- To verify your identity and enforce our terms and any other agreements between you and us.
- To improve and maintain our Services.
- To personalize the Services.
- To monitor and analyze usage and activities in or related to our Services.
- To comply with any applicable laws or legal processes.
- To collect payment for Services.
- To verify your identity and usage.
- For any other reason provided to you in connection with our Services.
- Information Sharing
VGS may share your data to third parties only as follows:
- With 3rd parties based on your instructions whether provided:
- through normal use of our Site or Services;
- in response to notification from us describing how we will share information and your subsequent provision of such information;
- or as otherwise specifically requested by you.
- With your company or company contact based on the information provided during your registration or as updated by an approved representative of your company.
- To collect payment due for provision of the Services.
- With VGS service providers, such as email service providers that perform marketing services on behalf of VGS, and fraud prevention or security service providers that use the information to help prevent malicious activity.
- With relevant law enforcement officials or 3rd parties (e.g. auditors or investigators) to investigate fraud.
- With relevant regulators or law enforcement officials in response to a valid request for information where we believe disclosure is in accordance with applicable law, regulation or legal process. VGS may also share aggregated and de-identified information that cannot be reasonably used to identify you or your company.
- Updating, Correcting Information
You may update or change VGS registration information by logging into your account in the VGS Dashboard or contacting us via normal support channels.
- Information Location
VGS is a U.S. company and the information we collect is governed under U.S. Law. By using the Services or otherwise providing us with information, you authorize us to process and transfer information in and to the U.S. and other countries for the purpose of providing you the Service.
VGS utilizes appropriate procedural, technical, and physical security measures to protect Customer Data.
- Contacting VGS
If you have any questions about this Policy, our information handling, or our security practices please direct your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.